- Almost any metal can be used, from aluminium and stainless steel to high strength alloys.
- There is very little waste, as metal spinning does not involve the removal of material
- Tooling and production costs are low, compared to other processes
- Parts produced by metal spinning have no seams, so no weak points
Metal spinning is used to produce prototypes as well as both short & long production runs.
If you need a low cost, high quality solution to produce your products, let’s talk. Call us on 020 8688 3806
We will work with you to:
- Confirm metal spinning is the right metalworking process for your needs
- Identify and source, if needed, the metal needed
- Develop the mould needed to spin the metal around
Our production team has years of experience and we guarantee your products will be delivered on time and perfect.
Click here to send us your designs or simply call us to discuss how metal spinning from A.G. Major can help you.